Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc - Victorville, CA

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc - Victorville, CA has yet not published prices.

DON'T SEND YOUR LOVED ONES TO GOLDEN YEARS!!!

My mother and I visited the facility three times before decided to make the move. [Name removed] and [name removed] were very nice and friendly and assured me that they could provide everything my 93-year-old mother needed. Mom could do most things for herself and move around with a walker. We were looking for a small facility where Mom could be around people her own age and have her food and medicines dispensed to her. This would have saved us from hiring private sitters for times we weren't at home. After moving her in, I discovered that all of the other residents were non-ambulatory and most didn't speak. Golden Years had no way to address the needs of speaking, ambulatory residents, but this was never disclosed. They were accustomed to moving the residents around when they wanted to and sedating them at night. Nobody was on duty at night. Because my mom isn't an Alzheimer patient and was able to converse with them and other residents, she was labeled "bad attitude" and evicted after two weeks. They said that her attitude was bad because she would ask questions and make comments about wanting to go home. Golden Years was unable to address the needs that made us decide to send her there in the first place. My mom fell one night going to the bathroom while I was out of town. They did not want her to go to the bathroom at night and suggested that I ask her doctor for sleeping pills, which he did not prescribe. [Name removed] assured me that Mom was fine and didn't need to go the a doctor or the emergency room. When I returned and took her to the hospital, I found out that her hip had been broken in the fall and she had been moving around on it for two weeks. Mom's surgery was successful and she is back home with us. Sending her there was a HUGE mistake. Don't make the same mistake I did.

[Name removed] is very kind and her home is clean and organized. We felt welcome and were given great information.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

Thank you for leaving a review!

Review of Golden Years Elderly Care

This home is beautiful! The caretakers could not be better! They are like family and fabulous with the care of our elderly mother. I can not sat enough good things about the care and the home!

Review of Golden Years Elderly Care

My mother in law has never been cared for more than she is at Golden Years Elderly Care, other than being at home with us. Unfortunately we work full time and we have been blessed to have found an amazing home that is clean, caring and involved with their residents. This isn't just a home, this is a family.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

Thank you very much Jennifer for your kind words!

Review of Golden Years Elderly Care

This is a very loving, caring and clean facility for anyone who desires "the best" for their families.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

Thank you for your kind words!

Review of Golden Years Elderly Care

This home is beautiful! The care takers could not be better! They are like family and fabulous with the care of our elderly mother. I can not say enough good things about the care and the home!

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

Thank you very much for leaving a review!

Review of Golden Years Elderly Care

I can honestly say, that out of all facilities that I have seen, this one ranks at the top of them all. From the moment you walk in, you are pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, the professionalism, and the genuine friendliness that this wonderful couple provide for their patients. It's the kind of place where I would put my own relatives in, including myself if that time ever came for me. Truly wonderful.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

Thank you for writing a review and recommending Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc. !

The best home care in High Desert

This is the best home care in High Desert for assisted living. Our mother enjoys everything there, from food to staff, and gets along with the other residents. She is always well attended. Overall, I would highly recommend Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc to anyone looking for assisted living in the High Desert area.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

Thank you for choosing and recommending Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc. !

This home was beautiful & spotless. Owners were very knowledgeable & friendly.

I feel my mom is well taken care of.

My mom is doing well at Golden Years Elderly Care her care there is a one to one bases as it is a private home equipped for 6 residents. There are only 3 women there right now. My mother is 90 years old, very sharp, she loves to read, crochet and we go visit her daily, play cards with her. Mom does get around with assistance from her care givers there.
The wife is very forth coming with me about my mom. They have a good menu and my mom likes the food. I do have supply her personal items, and she has Grace Light Homecare that comes in to help with her bathing 2x a week. There is also a nurse that comes every week to check on her and I receive a report weekly on her progress They are very structured and my mom is learning to work with the structure.
We are very Happy with her progress. Her one on one care is so good. We would recommend Golden Years Elderly Care to our friends and family.

I toured this community and we found it to have been enjoyable. We found the community to be clean and maintained. The meals were a health choice. We would suggest that families tour this community.

Very nice home

I toured several facilities in the area and this is the best one I found. Looking forward to move my grandmother in there soon.

Wonderful facility and staff

Toured this facility and loved it! Very clean, staff very friendly. My father would have been so happy to move in there, but unfortunate there is no private room available. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a shared room.

Terrible experience

I really think A Place for Mom needs to consider taking this community off of their referred list. The two other ladies that were residents just sat there like [Removed]. The staff got mad because I made early morning appointments so I could be at my job on time. They told me it was too much work to get my mother ready before breakfast. I think they want people who don't require much assistance.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

There is no reason for anyone to disrespect the other residents, regardless of their needs/conditions. Staff did not got mad at you, you got mad at staff. All residents are receiving the best possible assistance.

I am so very pleased with the Golden Years Care and I will be taking my mother there next month and very helpful and pleasant people .All my needs are met . Thank you so very much Missy