Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc - Victorville, CA

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc - Victorville, CA has yet not published prices.

This home was beautiful & spotless. Owners were very knowledgeable & friendly.

I feel my mom is well taken care of.

My mom is doing well at Golden Years Elderly Care her care there is a one to one bases as it is a private home equipped for 6 residents. There are only 3 women there right now. My mother is 90 years old, very sharp, she loves to read, crochet and we go visit her daily, play cards with her. Mom does get around with assistance from her care givers there.
The wife is very forth coming with me about my mom. They have a good menu and my mom likes the food. I do have supply her personal items, and she has Grace Light Homecare that comes in to help with her bathing 2x a week. There is also a nurse that comes every week to check on her and I receive a report weekly on her progress They are very structured and my mom is learning to work with the structure.
We are very Happy with her progress. Her one on one care is so good. We would recommend Golden Years Elderly Care to our friends and family.

I toured this community and we found it to have been enjoyable. We found the community to be clean and maintained. The meals were a health choice. We would suggest that families tour this community.

Very nice home

I toured several facilities in the area and this is the best one I found. Looking forward to move my grandmother in there soon.

Wonderful facility and staff

Toured this facility and loved it! Very clean, staff very friendly. My father would have been so happy to move in there, but unfortunate there is no private room available. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a shared room.

Terrible experience

I really think A Place for Mom needs to consider taking this community off of their referred list. The two other ladies that were residents just sat there like [Removed]. The staff got mad because I made early morning appointments so I could be at my job on time. They told me it was too much work to get my mother ready before breakfast. I think they want people who don't require much assistance.

Golden Years Elderly Care, Inc.

There is no reason for anyone to disrespect the other residents, regardless of their needs/conditions. Staff did not got mad at you, you got mad at staff. All residents are receiving the best possible assistance.

I am so very pleased with the Golden Years Care and I will be taking my mother there next month and very helpful and pleasant people .All my needs are met . Thank you so very much Missy