This home was very spacious and very clean . Bedrooms were very roomy with tile floors easy to keep clean spacious bathrooms. Very knowledgeable and friendly owners as well as staff.

I See Improvements

I am very pleased with all they do in this home. The home is kept clean and my mom is well taken care of. I have had family member say she looks better than before. She has improved since being there. The one on one care has been beneficial.

Excellent care for Mom

They take excellent care if Mom. We can stop by and visit as often as we like and they are always friendly.

They are doing a real good job.

They are doing a real good job. They provide really good care and it's a clean facility. I thought there would be a few more activities, but I am new to this so I still need to see what is available to do.

Horrible,I wanted to rescue...

Horrible,I wanted to rescue all these terribly old women.. When I walked in 2 women sleeping on the sofa's in the kitchen (the rest maybe 7) sitting on recliners parked in front of the TV, no interaction among anyone and no one looked up at me no one..Very out dated looked like no money every went into this facility.

My personal thoughts of D'Vine Home

D'Vine Home is a nice place to put your loved one for elder care. The people there are friendly & seem to do their jobs very well. My mom is being taken care of in a professional manner.
She seems quite comfortable there. I like the idea that she's not lost in a big facility. It's just right with only 8 patients there.