Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation - Jonesboro, AR

Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation - Jonesboro, AR has yet not published prices.

Excellent Health Care

Our family member is on your secure Alzhiemers Unit. The staff is exceptional. In a stressful and nerve racking environment, the staff is patient and kind, and our Mother is always clean and well cared for. As a Healthcare professional and on a personal level, I can honestly say you have set the bar high for excellence.

The best choice we could have made!

I wish I could give them 6 stars! The facility is new, clean, and modern, but what really sets Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation apart is the staff. Of course they certainly have a high level of professionalism, but what makes the staff special is their compassion for each resident, their gentle attitude, and, maybe most importantly, their respect for the dignity of each person--no matter the circumstances. We had several options for long-term care for my mother. Our choice of Jonesboro Health and Rehabilitation was certainly the right one!

Reccomend

Great experience for the family and especially my father. The staff was incredible on everything from insurance to making his experience feel like home. Love Amber and Marty and the rest of the staff. Feels and looks like new. Highly recommend JHC! Curry Pressly