Jennae Crest - Cerritos, CA

I would want other people to go there.

They are pretty good I'm pretty happy with them. I would want other people to go there. The food is very good I would give it a five as well. The cleanliness when I fist visited and the overall appearance, are reasons we chose them, and the owner especially, she was extremely helpful, and very accommodating, personable, very reassuring. They have a wheelchair accessible van that is there for doctor appointments and somebody will transport her if she needs to go.

Very Positive

They are a little hard to understand sometimes because of their accents but they're friendly. Overall it's been a good, positive thing for my mom who has alzheimer's. I think they could have maybe more daily activities for the residents. Both my parents are there and are very well taken care of. It's nice that we've been able to keep them in the same place together. Overall it's been a very positive move for them.