Jackie’s Hideaway is the Best!

I have only the best and warmest opinions of Jackie’s Hideaway. My mother, with Alzheimer’s, was there for one year. The owner and staff are professional, warm, caring and knowledgeable. Many of the caregivers have been there for many years which is a testament to this board and care. It is clean, smells of good food and is bright and cheery.

good except for no activities

The main area where they can improve is that there are zero activities. There are some people there that are still capable of being and need to be engaged, and they are not. The food, care, etc., is great, but they need to be kept active as well. They have a tendency to leave people alone rather than engage them.

The food is very good and the accommodation is very nice. If they could just take care if the issue with the lack of activities, everything would be great.

I think it’s a good place.

We’re still working on some things and my mom hasn’t been there very long yet. I think it’s a good place. I would recommend them. They have a back yard. They take good care of my mom’s dog. There’s only six people in the house. There are people there for my mom to make friends with.

Beautiful property. Private rooms & b...

Beautiful property. Private rooms & baths. Visited. Reconsidering but don't know if there's an opening in dementia home.

Our facility is licensed by the State of California. Jackie's Hideaway is a six-bed home for elderly with all private rooms. We have been in business for 12 years and the owner is a Registered Nurse. We have park-like grounds on a 1/2 acre property surrounded by an electric gate.

Our staff are warm, and loving, and treat our residents as if they were a part of their own family. The staff work on a shift schedule around the clock and there are no live in staff. We serve fresh fruit and vegetables

and if a resident doesn't like the meal being served they may have something else. We believe food is a very important part of senior living. Also, we serve special diets for those who require them. We have outings for those who enjoy them and lunches out once or twice a month. Along with scheduled entertainment and a weekly fitness trainer.