|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Ivy Manor is a two-story home care facility but the downstairs are for clients only and upstairs are the living quarters for the family who are also the caregivers. The place is close to I5 freeway. We could hear the traffic when we were outside; however, when we went in we could not hear any noise at all. The place is clean and suited for adult home care. [Name removed] was very friendly and accommodating and gave us a tour of the facility. We were glad we had the opportunity to visit Ivy Manor.
Overall Ivy Manor has been very good, though there are a few areas where they could improve. The staff is really great. The place is a bit worn down at parts though. Overall though I have been pleased.
emailed 5/29/14 semi privat...
emailed 5/29/14 semi private room at $3000. Spoke to Norma and she and her husband and son do the care giving. She works part time. There is a bathroom in the room.
No answer when I rang the d...
No answer when I rang the door bell and not one answered the telephone.
Was this review helpful?