Independence Assistance Inc - Redlands, CA

Independence Assistance Inc - Redlands, CA has yet not published prices.

Not a great experience

The caregiver that came out to the house was wonderful. She helped with the cooking, shopping and was a companion. She was sweet worked very hard and went above and beyond. We did have some issues with the manager as we they did not explain everything about how you have to agree to a minimum of a month of service. I felt they went around me and had dad sign the contract. We did have an issue with getting out of the contract even though we advised them they were not getting the care they needed. Dad did not like speaking to the manager [Removed]. I would suggest asking a lot of questions when looking into this care service.

The set up is fabulous.

I would rate the service a 5. The set up is fabulous. We get one caregiver during the week and one on the weekend. We are very happy with the service, no complaints at all.

Very Pleased

Very pleased with the company and the caregiver.

Concerns With This Home Care

I was not satisfied with this home care agency. My husband wasn't comfortable with the care givers. They were not good at following instructions. I would ask the care giver to do some thing, and she would do it her way. We had many issues with the home care agency. I would not recommend it.

Decent Home Care

My experience with this home care was fairly decent. The care givers were good, but there were times when I had to remind them of things to do. The agency owners were kind and friendly. It was a decent experience.

Not A Good Experience

I met with a woman who helped me for one day. She had me sign a two week agreement with a post-dated check. She ended up telling me my scheduled would not work with hers and I was told I would get a refund for the days we were not going to use, only one day of service was used. I have yet to get a refund and have problems getting it back.

So Far Everything Is Going Great

So far everything is going well we have only had the service for about a week now, but so far everything is going great. The staff that has come in is very friendly and very helpful with my mother. I would recommend this agency I would say to anyone looking into care options just speak up and make sure the agency understands your needs and exactly what you want.

Our Commitment to Quality Care

We hold, with great regard, the fact that you are considering us to care for your family member or loved ones. Our care system utilizes a team of several staff professionals who conduct quality assurance visits and maintain communication between our clients, their families, our office and our client’s circle of medical professionals.

Specializing in Live-in Care

Our caregivers are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide escorts to appointments, shopping and errands. We also help with personal care, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, doctor and hospital visits, laundry and linen service and bill paying, to name a few.