Accent Care - Riverside, CA

Accent Care - Riverside, CA has yet not published prices.

good value

Overall it has been a good experience with Accent Care. There was one caregiver that we had issues with which did an excellent job when she showed up, but did not always show up for whatever reason. I think they might could do better screening of their workers to prevent issues like that. They also once sent out a caregiver that is allergic to dogs, and it is in our paperwork that we have a dog, so that did not work out too well. So there have been a couple of issues, but they were there when we needed them and offer a good value compared to what other places charge.

we're just thrilled!

Everything regarding my experience with Accent Care from the very beginning has been blissful. I was in an urgent critical situation needing to find a place for mom quickly, and it went surprisingly well.

The only area I can think of to make a suggestion would be if the two primary caregivers would call or e-mail me once a month or so just to let me know how they are doing, that they are happy with the way things are going, and share any thoughts they have.

That really is the only thing I can think of. They are simply wonderful, and we have been just absolutely thrilled with both caregivers!

Nothing but good things to say!

Nothing but good things to say! We really had no issues with them whatsoever! We were able to have the same person come out, and they were very consistent. There were no issues with tardiness or scheduling conflicts! I think they really listened to what I needed, and were able to find the type of caregiver we were looking for, and matched us very well!