Homewatch CareGivers - Saint Charles, IL

Homewatch CareGivers - Saint Charles, IL has yet not published prices.

Good agency

This agency is good but in the beginning they sent a lady and she worked for a little bit and then just walked out and left. They never followed up with me about that issue. So the next day sent out another lady and she is great and works well with my mom. She is easygoing, patient and don't take things to heart. My mom is hard to deal with sometimes. But she will help mom out by cooking some lunch and some light housekeeping and laundry and make her bed. She will also take mom to her doctor's appointment. She is alway on time

Ran Very Smooth

For the 2 weeks that we used this agency, it went really well. My mother is no longer in need of their help she has recovered and doing things on her own. The agency was great sent a nice caregiver once my mom explained what needed to be done things went smoothly. The caregiver was very nice and attentive very patient and understanding of my mom's needs. The agency was easy to get ahold of if needed. They kept the appointments never had to call and reschedule or cancel.

Good Service

Mom has recovered very nicely and has no need of the service anymore. However, for the time we had them I don't recall any issues. The caregivers were very nice and kind. They came prepared and did what was to be done. They were always on time never had to postpone or cancel an appointment.

Care in home

I really the care that is given in home. We like the staff that has been very helpful in getting us someone to come and helps with the needs of in home care. We like the friendliness of the care taker. They are always very helpful in the responsiblilies required. We would recommend this service and the care that we are receiving.

A big help!

Everything has been great. My mother really liked the caregiver that goes to her home. The caregiver is always on time and friendly, we wouldn't trade them for anyone.

Great care at home

I am very happy with this service for care. The staff are very nice and helpful to our needs We were very please with the care taker that arrived on time and if they were going to be late they would inform us. The caretakers did a lot for us. My parents have been happy with her. We are glad that they are helpful and caring. we would recommend this service to other families for good care and a good value for loved ones.

Great Home Care

My sister has improved since she started to receive home care from this agency. We have been able to reduce some of the time she has the care giver come to her. It was a good choice for her, and I know she is in good hands. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I live out of state, and was worried about doing this from a far. They eased my mind, knowing that she is being cared for well. This is a home care agency I would highly recommend, it is working out very well for us.

Great people!

They have been great with mom. They are able to keep the house clean cook good food and do all the errands. Anything that she needs they are able to accommodate us with it. We really like the staff.

Going well!

Dad starting using services with Homewatch a little over a month ago and things are going well. We had to take a break due to a short hospital stay but will be using them again as soon as he returns home. We' went through a couple different aides in the process of trying to find the best match but the agency itself has been great! Scott and Grace have been great and I would definitely recommend them.

Such a relief!

I hired Homewatch Caregivers to help me with my brother who is 66 and suffers from a mental disability. Having them come and help out has been the greatest experience. the caregivers are very nurturing and really take the time to encourage him to be independent which I love to see. He seems a lot happier having the help and it gives me a peace of mind. I am very happy with them and would definitely recommend them.

attentive

Homewatch CareGivers are great. The staff are wonderful. They are attentive and keep us in touch. We are actually adding more hours of their care because they help so much. I have a comparison and this company is far better than anyone else we have had.

Pleased with the service

Overall we're very pleased with Homewatch CareGivers! The girl they sent has been very friendly and reliable, and she's been able to do just about anything we've needed her to do! It is a good service, and I would recommend it.

Homewatch Is A Keeper

Generally pleased with everyone had minor issue with new caregiver. The admin resolved and changed and wife very happy. The agency is a keeper.

I am okay with residency

I really have not been very pleased at all with the communities I was referred out too. This community maybe not a long one for my loved one at all. I perhaps will very shortly be looking for another resources for communities. Overall I say its an okay environment but not my desired place of stay.

A Homewatch CareGiver Review

Enjoyed the caregivers after they found ones that clicked with the family.

Enjoyed Homewatch CareGivers services for 2 two years.

Their only regret was the fact that there was no followup after their fathers passing.

didnt come to vist. 2 years

Great communication!

Great communication!

Bad Value, Care Varies Drastically

The guy who came out, the initial person, management I guess you'd call him, he was very nice. Very, very nice. The other people who came, I would give them about a 4. I wasn't happy witht he value at all. The care depends on which girl you get. The first girl was very poor. She should never have been in the business. The second girl was a little bit better and the last girl was very good. I wish we could have kept the last girl but I ended up moving my mom to assisted living.

Great Company

We were given a list of recommendation from A Place for Mom, we just went down the list and we liked the owner of Homewatch CareGivers the best. They made us feel more comfortable and were able to answer any questions we had.

At Homewatch CareGivers, we pride ourselves on being one of the oldest and most trusted providers of customized in-home care services. We know that inviting someone into your home is an important and complex decision, and we uphold our values throughout the time we work with you.

We develop a comprehensive care plan for every client.

We start with an in-home assessment with you and your family member and end up with a personalized plan that changes according to your family’s needs. Our services include comprehensive care, quality of life care and companion care. We are happy to send caregivers to your family member’s residence to keep them company, take them to appointments, as well as provide care coaching for their daily routines. Our services are flexible and supportive as your loved-one’s needs change because we know that care giving needs to be a dynamic and involved process.

We focus on matching your family with a caregiver who is aligned with your needs and wants.

Our caregivers are hand-selected professionals who make it their goal to provide committed care to your family. As a trusted member of our team, the caregivers are triple screened and continually trained to provide compassionate and highly skilled care giving. Their priority is to maintain your loved-one’s independence while making sure that they have the care to sustain a normal daily schedule.

Homewatch CareGivers is affordable and accessible.

Our care is aligned with continual education and support from our home office. Whether it be from a few hours a day to 24-hour care, we want your family to receive the best possible at home care, wherever home may be.