ComForCare - Central Dupage - Wheaton, IL

ComForCare - Central Dupage - Wheaton, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Good overall.

Overall, I feel that Comforcare is doing a good job caring for my loved one. [Removed] in their main office has been very responsive so far, and the company itself is very good. We have had two caregivers, and while one was very good, I feel our most current one could use improvement. She is not as responsive or communicative as we would like. I've made suggestions, so I'm hoping they will be taken to heart and things will improve. Overall, I feel the company is good, and we're satisfied with the care my loved one receives.

So far so good

We have had a good experience with this home care agency. The caregivers that come to the house are always on time and are good companions for mom. They made setting up the service easy and explained everything up front. I would recommend this home care agency.

The owner was wonderful

The owner was wonderful, they staffed around the clock on last minute notice. They were very attentive, and always got back to my mom when she had a question or concern. Some of the caregivers didn't work out so great, but the owner did take care of it right away.

Things have worked out pretty well.

Things have worked out pretty well. We are pretty happy with the service. We haven't had any complaints. They have been helpful and reliable so far.

Everything has been going well so far.

Everything has been going well so far. They have been helpful and reliable.

Fabulous Home Care

My father no longer needs services from this home care, but everything went very well. I was very pleased with the care giver's they sent out. They did a very good job caring for my father and his needs. They would help with some cleaning, cooking , and personal care. They were excellent at what they did. I was very satisfied with the services they provided. This is a fabulous home care agency and I would recommend it.

In Home great Care!

The in home care I am getting for my father is excellent. He is getting the assistance from the care giver who cares. She is always on time and patient with my fathers needs. He gets the help that is needed with care. I do recommend this service for others needing good in home care.

Good service

Overall things have gone well with Comforcare, we're pleased with the service. They've been able to provide the care we need, and Mom has gets along well with the caregivers they send!

I think they are just excellent.

I think they are just excellent. John the owner has been so responsive to anything my mom has said. They have great caregivers. We love the two main caregivers, but they are all great.

ComForcare Home Care ® is a non-medical private duty home care agency based in Carol Stream, Illinois. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We cover DuPage county, as well as the outlying areas. We are committed to servicing those families and individuals in need of assistance with their daily activities, and our goal is to develop a strong, lasting trust with both the client and their family.

As a non-medical home care agency, ComForcare™ has been providing a wide range of services and resources to clients throughout the U.S. since 1996. We maintain high expectations from caregivers and become involved in daily interaction with our clients to assure that these services are provided at the highest quality.