Assisting Hands - Naperville, IL

Assisting Hands - Naperville, IL has yet not published prices.

Assisting Hands® of Naperville, IL is a non-medical home care company with a strong emphasis on customer service. We provide exceptional in-home care to people who are elderly or have special needs.

We Provide FREE Home Safety & Fall Prevention Screenings performed by a Licensed Physical Therapist!

We can Provide a Caregiver within 24 Hours of our Initial Visit and Often Can Start Services on the Same Day!

Our Caregivers are Bonded, Insured, Highly Trained & Professional, & Must Pass an Illinois State Background Check!

All of Our Caregivers are CPR and First Aid Certified!

We Electronically Monitor When Caregivers Arrive & Depart to Ensure Accurate Billing and Care!

With our Concierge Service We Can Provide Gifts and Flowers on a Regular Basis or For a Special Occasion!

We Can Arrange for Outings and Social Events for Special Days!

We Proactively Call to Let You Know How Your Loved One is Doing!

We Offer Video Phones so We Can Monitor Your Loved One & Their Caregiver!

We Accept Long-Term Care Insurance and Assist with VA Benefits!

We Can Provide Live-in And 24 Hour Services!

NOT Recommended

This place is chaotic. And put my wife through so much unnecessary stress. The company really should do a better pre qualification process to work in people's home. And I would suggest drug testing. They had no skill we had an incompetent lady in our home I had to babysit them more. The company had terrible internal communication. The girl they sent out [Removed] all of my wife's pain medication. I would never recommend this agency.

very happy

I have been very happy with all the people at Assisting Hands, all the way from the people that make the appointments to the people that come out to the house and provide the care. It is a bit if a stretch for me to afford it, but it is important that my husband gets the care that they need, and the care that they provide is superb. I would highly recommend them.

Good but not reliable.

Helping Hands sure did help me with bathing my husband and dressing him.
The problem I had was helpers not getting to the house, or getting there late.

they train their staff well

In the six weeks we've had this, we have seen that they really train their staff well. They are incredibly friendly and compassionate and know their stuff well.

They seem to be doing everything well.

They seem to be doing everything well. We have had a couple of miscommunications but they have been resolved. We have had a pretty consistent caregiver. We have never had trouble with people not showing up. It would be nice if we could meet a caregiver before they start coming out.

Very thorough with their visit to my ...

Very thorough with their visit to my parents house. Very knowledgeable about the care they would need.