Safe at Home Healthcare - Oswego, IL

Safe at Home Healthcare - Oswego, IL has yet not published prices.

Resilience Home Health is beyond excellent!!!!!

Resilience home health and home care from Oswego Illinois is excellent and I had the pleasure of having Mrs. Mary as my mom's nurse and would recommend her above any nurse. Not saying there aren't great nurses out there but Mrs. Mary does her job and does it exceedingly well and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I wish my mother had nurses like that in salem village nursing home in joliet but sadly that wasn't the case and I decided that she would receive better care at home. Mrs. Mary sadly isn't serving my area at this moment and even though she isn't working for us anymore, I know that I could call her and get guidance if needed and that's not something you see everyday. Mrs. Mary is a blessing to many.

Kurt is doing a fantastic job.

Kurt is doing a fantastic job. We have had two caregivers so far. He is going out of his way to help us out. I can't say enough good things about them. They have always been here on time, and Kurt follows up on them really good. He has been very accommodating. I liked that this wasn't a corporation, and we had about four meetings where he explained everything to us, with credentials and references. Just a really good presentation.

I'm very satisfied with Safe at home ...

I'm very satisfied with Safe at home healthcare. Our caregiver Kurt is great. He provides excellent service.

Kurt visited us at mom's ho...

Kurt visited us at mom's house. We are opting for a residential setting for Mom.

Safe at Home Healthcare provides full time (8 hours/day) to live in (24/7) caregivers for seniors who want to be remain in the comfort of their own home.
Safe at Home is owned and operated by Kurt Hjelle, a licensed Physical Therapist, who has been in home health care for over 10 years treating patients in their homes.
Safe at Home starts with a Step-by-Step process that helps you and your family members understand everything they need to know about how in-home care works.
We match your aging loved one with the caregiver the best meets their needs, and personality.
We know that you cannot afford to make a bad decision about who you hire to provide the best care for your aging loved ones, so we do everything in our power to make sure this is one of the smartest and best decisions you have ever made.
We want you to be our customers for life!