Homestead Home Health Care - Northville, MI

Homestead Home Health Care - Northville, MI has yet not published prices.

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Free Assessment
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Recreational & Social Activities

Thank you!

I could not manage without the care of the Homestead staff! [Name removed] and her team are the best. They are attentive, caring, positive, and kind. They know when to alert me to a potential concern and are open to straight forward communication. My mom is in the best care possible. Thank You! 10 stars if I could!

Thank you so much!

My Aunt (91), has been in MI making this her home since graduating from college. No family there altho, many senior friends. We had been investigating senior living options in and around her home. I collecting pamphlets and having my own file as I live in CA, being able to retrieve the similar info when we have phone conversations, is helpful. Late fall, her health found her in and out of hospital, rehab and in home health care, (PT, OT, & case nurse) this continued thru the spring. As insurance tends to some of this for a certain amount of time, it was apparent that the need for continued help as she built her strength would be needed. The PAMPHLET, that lead us to [Removed].
I had given it to her, she phone [Removed], and he introduced her to and Angel Sent from Above.
Not only is [Removed] a very skilled and knowledgeable RN, but the way she treats people with such dignity and respect, as if they were her own family is so reassuring that the care my Aunt has and continues to receive is just perfect in every way.
[Removed] has a way of talking and suggesting, without making my Aunt feel as tho she has no say or control, allowing her to be the independent woman she wants to be, making decisions for herself with regards to her health, home and day to day.
[Removed] is a trusted RN, confidant, friend, and has become like a family member with the care, friendship and yet still being very much a professional. It has been so reassuring as I sit back and watch these two woman, talk, laugh, share stories about everything under the sun, I know my Aunt receives more than just skilled nurse assistance, as [Removed] genuinely cares about her clients/patients well being and comfort and needs no matter what.
My heart is at peace to know we have such a very special person to go to, with any concern, she is an incredible listener, and has great creative advice should something come up. She follows thru and stays true to her word when she says she will call or be there SHE DOES IT.
I would like to thank [Removed], and [Removed] Family and Friends for sharing her with so many others, she works long hard hours and days, and really puts people first, in this busy world this is really rare, individuals are so in a "all about ME mode", [Removed] is 360 in the opposite of that, she is a What Can I Do to Help type of person. I know her Family is her WORLD, and they ARE just as special, as she puts others first and tends to our loved ones. Thank you to them again from my heart you are all so blessed to call her wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt and friend. And to God, thank you for such an Angel on this earth that gives so much of herself and puts families at ease knowing their Sr. family members are given the best care, friendship and loved by [Removed]. SHE IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST RN/CASE NURSE, AND I AM THANKFUL SHE CROSSED OUR PATH, and is OUR [Removed], RN..... love her like family.
[Removed]

the staff is exceptional!

The staff is exceptional. They take wonderful care of my father. They are always patient and cheerful.

Kind Employees

Homestead employees are very prompt when called, they're very kind when helping with tasks.

Great company

My first experience with homestead was when my wife was in the memory care unit. I lived in an apartment and my wife lived in memory care. I Could not adequately take care of her on my own. Memory care at the time was run by Homestead. We were together every day for 5 years. Hospice took over, until she passed. I really appreciated all that Homestead did to make the transition respectable, compassionate and the staff always made me a part of the equation and helped me as a family member as much as they helped my wife.

As one of the largest home are providers in Michigan, we have the know-how, tools and resources to provide you with the best, most comprehensive care. We also deliver highly personalized attention to meet each individual's needs. We are locally owned for more than 25 years.