HomeLife Senior Care - Brentwood, CA

HomeLife Senior Care - Brentwood, CA has yet not published prices.

Caring Company

The caregivers at HomeLife Senior Care are competent and caring. They take over in the evenings so I can get a good nights sleep and so I can go out shopping. The caregivers show good work ethics by being pleasant and they remember what I tell them. They are very good at helping my husband sleep with confidence when I am not there, and they help him feel safe. The caregivers show compassion through their kind and caring personalities. They are a good match for my husband because they listen to him, they are kind, and they enjoy each other. The communication with the office support staff is also good.

Wonderful Company

I would recommend HomeLife Senior Care because they are wonderful and I don't know what we would do without them! The caregivers demonstrate a good work ethic by doing everything from A to Z. The caregivers give us smiles and hugs and the office staff contacts us several times during a month to check in. They're wonderful!

Great service

They come out and make sure mom can maintain independence.

Very helpful!!

We are only utilizing services for a short amount of time during the week and are very happy with the services so far. It's been a pleasure having an agency that is so attentive to the services provided. They always call to check in which I really appreciate and the caregiver go above and beyond for us for the short amount of time we are using them. They even feed my dogs! Overall I am thoroughly impressed!

Home Is Where the Heart Is ... Our focus is to keep you or your loved ones at home, where the heart is, and avoid: loss of friends and possessions, loss of independence and freedom, and loss of spirit which is drained by the battles of daily living.

Our caring service makes it possible for the elderly to maintain as much independence as possible by providing the appropriate in home assistance and companionship. In that way we lift spirits not only of the elderly, but of the family caregiver as well. We Provide an Affordable and Caring Solution for the busy family. HomeLife Senior Care is the perfect solution for seniors and others who aren't ready to leave their homes for an institutional setting or to live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home.