HomeCare Assistance of WI - Whitefish Bay, WI

HomeCare Assistance of WI - Whitefish Bay, WI has yet not published prices.

Jenny [removed]
Appt on Friday (9/11) at 10
Min. 3 hrs @ $24/hr.
Jenny did a great job listening to mom. Patience, yet driving a necessary discussion. Mom liked her listening as well. Like that she take lots of notes. Jenny choose not to go meet with dad. Which was a puzzlement to me. How can she make a thorough recommendation.

Very Accommodating

The HomeCare Assistance agency has been very friendly. They are very accommodating and responsible. My overall rating of this agency is 4 1/2 stars. I cannot rate the Cleanliness and the Activities because that does not apply since the caregiver comes to my house. Overall, This is a great agency and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for assistance that can come to your home and take care of your loved one.

They have done a very good job.

They have done a very good job. They are very considerate, and they are reliable. They try to give us the same few caregivers on a consistent basis, and worked with us to find caregivers that were a good fit. We haven't had any issues with the billing process and everything is working out well.

Thank you for your interest in Home Care Assistance of Wisconsin. We offer hourly and 24/7 live-in caregivers throughout Southeastern Wisconsin, from Milwaukee to Madison. Our trained, expert care professionals are the area's highest quality caregivers.

Home Care Assistance of Wisconsin offers non-medical lifestyle assistance to help our clients maintain a high quality of life. Our caregivers will assist with bathing, dressing, cooking, light housekeeping, laundry, medicine reminders, errands, transportation and more. We match our caregivers to our clients based on experience and personality traits. All caregivers are screened, background checked, trained and bonded.

Locally owned and operated by Rick Cohen, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.