Comfort Keepers - Grafton, WI

Comfort Keepers - Grafton, WI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Not a great experience

The lady they sent to my home slept a lot and she played with her phone all day. My Mom had to keep waking her up. When we complained to Comfort Keepers, they sent someone out to talk to my Mom, but she didn't want to get the young lady in trouble. The local office was not very well equipped. There were not many employees and the administrative structure was not well put together. I had no problem with Comfort Keepers when I was in TN, it was just this specific location.

Trina was fabulous

We were really happy with what they did for us, the only complaint I had was they didn't communicate all the time when they were going to have a change in caregivers. We only had them for 5 or 6 weeks and I only had one caregiver that was there the whole time so it seemed like they had a lot of turnover. The one caregiver we had the whole time, Trina, she was just something else. She's very young, probably early 30's and she and I talked the first day she was caring for my mother and she told me she felt she was born to do this, she really enjoyed her work. On her last day I was disappointed that Comfort Keepers didn't tell her it would be her last day because I wanted to say goodbye and she was very suprised that she wasn't going to work with my mother anymore, I thought she was going to cry. She had gotten attached to her in that short amount of time and I wish I could have taken her with me.

Have been using them for 4+...

Have been using them for 4+ weeks...there doesn't seem to be continuity with the caregivers.

A BAD investment.