Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee - Germantown, WI

Senior Helpers of S. Metro Milwaukee - Germantown, WI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Respite Care
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • 24 hour care

The caregivers were invaluable with my mom, who had a broken arm. They always arrived on time, neat attire, extremely helpful assistance: getting her dressed, to/from the bathroom, up from the couch, meal prep (although she doesn't eat much), etc. Couldn't have gone better.

rick roeglin

Thank you so much for the positive feed back. We are so pleased you were happy with the care you received. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know.

Satisfied With This Home Care

Unfortunately we are no longer using this home care agency. However we did have a good experience while my mother received services from them. I was satisfied with everything they did for us, and when I was not pleased they were quick to correct the issue. The care givers arrived on time, and were helpful with everything. It is a home care agency I would probably recommend to my family, and friends.

rick roeglin

I am very pleased that you were happy with our care. I know you are no longer receiving services at this time, but if you ever need anything again, we will always be here for you and your family.

Nice staff!

From what I have heard of my loved one's time with Senior Helpers, everything is going just fine. Though we had one small issue with an incident, the staff are sure to arrive on time and take care of my loved one's needs and requests.

rick roeglin

Thank you for your review. As perfect as we try to make things, sometimes there are things that come up. We always try to fix any issue that comes up right away. We make sure our clients come first.

They need some improvement...

We had a couple of problems with the Senior Helpers. First, the day that it snowed really bad, we had a caregiver scheduled to come and she never showed up, but I still got billed for it. They still have not gotten back to me on that. Also, when I first interviewed them, they said they knew how to do stuff they did not.

rick roeglin

I am sorry that you feel you did not get everything that you expected. If there is ever an issue, you can call the office at any time as we are on call 24/7. If there is anything that we can do to fix the situation, please feel free to contact us.

A Good Experience With This Home Care

My mother's experience with this home care agency was a good one. I was pleased with the services they provided her with. The care givers they sent out was good, but my mother had one issue with one of them. The issue was handled and everything worked out well from there. They would help with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. I was pleased with the help they provided. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

rick roeglin

I am glad that over all you had a good experience. Some times there may be bumps in the road, but as a company, we try to fix them right away. I am glad we were able to fix the issue that came up to make it a better experience for us all.

They are okay, unless you have the overnight person

They are okay, unless you have the overnight person, then they are not very good at all. The night people have been sleeping when they should be awake, and we have found them to be somewhat verbally abusive as well. They seem to be good during the daytime shifts, but if you are looking for overnight, I wouldn't recommend them for anything past 7:00 at night. I liked the fact that they did multi-state background checks, which is one main reason I went with their agency.

rick roeglin

I am sorry that you feel you had a bad experience. I would really like to speak with you if you feel that there was any type of misconduct of any kind. Anything like that should always come into the office right away. Please feel free to give me a call at [removed].

In a heart beat

Amazing group of people! From Rick to every caregiver who has been there to help my mom. If you are searching for a trust worthy, genuine and patient group of people to help take care of a loved one Senior Helpers is your team! Not the most inexpensive however not the most expensive either. Worth every penny for peace of mind.

rick roeglin

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really take pride in our care that we provide.

I would recommend!!!

We only used Senior Helpers for a short time as my husband was placed on hospice care. The caregiver that came out was nice, she did a little light housework and helped him when he needed it. The staff were nice when I called to start the service. The only negative I would say is that I was charged for extra hours if they showed up early or stayed late.

rick roeglin

We apologize for the misunderstanding regarding the hours. To make sure that we do not over charge you, we unlike most companies, do exact times. This way you are only charged from the time the Caregivers start and finish. So Sometimes that involves extra time if they are still doing things when its time to leave or if you need them to come in early.

They are working out pretty well so far.

They are working out pretty well so far. We don't have any concerns. They have been both helpful and reliable. We are very happy with them.

rick roeglin

We appreciate your business and enjoy being there to help. Please let us know at anytime if you have any questions and/or concerns.

I am a little disappointed, but overall it's been okay.

They are alright. I am a little disappointed, but overall it's been okay. I keep getting substitutes, there is some inconsistency with keeping the same caregiver. It seems that if you don't need many hours, it's hard to keep the same person.

rick roeglin

We apologize for this. This is not what we normally do. We pride ourselves on consistency. If we can fix this for you to make this a positive experience, please give me a call at [removed]

They were reliable and did a good job.

They were fine when we used them. They were reliable and did a good job. The final billing was smooth and easy when we no longer needed their services.

rick roeglin

We would like to thank you for giving us the chance to help you and your family. If you ever need anything in the future, we are always available. Thank you for your business.

Bubbly Personality

We have had the service for about 2 weeks now and everything is going great so far. I have a very busy work schedule and that's the reason I looked in the home care for mother. There was one issue where the care giver we were using had to call in due to the fact her child got sick which is understandable, but i was concerned about the replacement. The replacement end up being great she had a bubbly personality and my mother took to her very well so they were great with sending a fast and quick replacement for us. I would say to any one that is about to go through this experience it can be a frustrating process and to interview different agency's to find your right fit for you and your family.

rick roeglin

Thank you for your review on Senior Helpers. I am glad that even though we were faced with a call in, we were still able to meet your needs and make you happy. Our clients are our whole reason for being here. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help with.

Exceeds expectations

The service my mother and I received since we came to Senior Helpers has far exceeded both of our expectations. She is very happy with where she is and I am too.

rick roeglin

Thank you for your review on Senior Helpers. We make it our top priority to make sure that we meet all of client needs and expectations. If you every need anything else please let us know.

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

• Caring companionship • Running errands & shopping

• Medication reminders • Meal planning & preparation

• Light housekeeping & laundry • Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.