We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
Irene, the Administrator, e...
Irene, the Administrator, expected me & gave tour. Pretty patio w potted plants, lawn with a bench in back. 3 full time and e split shift care givers for 5 AL and 3 or 4 IL clients 'in back.' I love Mickie's room, with a glass door opening onto the patio. Clients are taken for walks to Walgreens, the Dollar Store around the track at Lodi High. Van for shopping. Meals prepared and eaten in the smallish kitchen. Clients cooking activities for holidays. Care givers sleep at night, check on clients a couple times. (Is that good enough for Mom?) Call Ella, the owner, for money info. Tony, her husband, does the maintenance. Mom might really like it here; there's a warm, friendly atmosphere, everyone very close physically as it's a small house. The caregivers will do nails themselves, a lady comes in to do hair. Telephone calls- another phone line may need to be provided. Most have cell phones. Could try Mom on a super simple cell phone.