Home Instead Senior Care - Tacoma, WA

Home Instead Senior Care - Tacoma, WA has yet not published prices.

Had several workers at my house. One fell asleep, none of them know how to make a bed. Not impressed. Never got a call if someone was coming or not.

Wonderful

Everyone at Home Instead was wonderful! Starting with our first visit with [Removed], who was so helpful and caring. The two caregivers we had were so wonderful too! They really helped us out and were so caring also. We will definitely call them again in the future for our mom is she stays with us again.

Not informed...

The caregivers from Gome Instead Senior care did a pretty good job, but there was some concern. While in their care, my mother declined quickly. One day I came home early and they could not get her out of the bathroom. It scared me a little to put her in someone else's care, but I have never been in their shoes so I do not know if they were supposed to know to inform me that she was not doing so well.

So far so good!

We've only been using Home Instead for a short time, but so far the experience has been a very positive one! The people have all been very friendly, and we haven't run into any scheduling issues.

They have been perfect.

They have been perfect. It's worked out well. They have been a great organization to work with. They have been very helpful. We are pleased with them for sure.

Wonderful Home Care

My father in law has really adjusted well to this home care. They are really good at what they do. They help him out with some light cleaning and cooking. The care giver that comes over is very wonderful. My father in law really likes him. We are very pleased with everything they have done for us. I recommend it.

Highly recommend

The person/caregiver is great. I would recommend Home Instead Senior Care highly.

So far things have worked out pretty well. We haven't had any issues with reliability. I like both of the girls they have sent out. It seems to be a good agency.

going very well

Home Instead Senior Care is going very well. I am happy with them. Denitia does a good job. I see no issues with them. I am happy with the care that is being received.

very good

So far my experience with Home Instead Senior Care has been very good. They have been really good with adjustments. We had a lot of trouble getting things set up at first as dad was in and out of the hospital when we started our contract with them. They were very flexible and easy to work with. We have not had any struggles.

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments.