MasterCare In Home Services - Auburn, WA

MasterCare In Home Services - Auburn, WA has yet not published prices.

Master Care provides great service!

We investigated the need to care for my mother-in-law long before we needed the service. Master Care came to our home and gave us invaluable information.

When the need for grandma's care finally arrived, Master Care provided an excellent employee that exceeded our expectations. The service was set up quickly and took no time to get started.

The care was attentive, compassionate, and grandma was well taken care of.

Compassion and quality first rate

We hired Master care service to help a terminall co-worker and they were compassionate and able to find us just the right caregiver who provider much needed care and compassion for her right to the end. Very happy with their compassion and service.

I Feel Safe With Them

I feel safe with MasterCare In Home Services. They have done everything I ask and my husband has been under their care and they've done everything he's asked. They are friendly. Everything has gone as expected.

Better pricing. Consistently sent good care givers. We ended services only because our grandmother needed increased level of care. I did struggle with their billing system. Invoices were confusing and I had to keep very careful records.

All you need and more!

MasterCare has always been there for me when I needed help with my mom. After bilateral knee replacement it became apparent I would need assistance. They were quick to respond to my needs without hesitation! I couldn't have done it without them!! I have referred their services to several friends from Everett to Tacoma!

Highly Recommended

We needed a caregiver quickly when dad was discharging from rehabilitation and Mastercare was recommended by the social worker. The initial meeting was thorough and they were able to start right away. There were a couple of temporary caregivers who filled in while they looked for a permanent person. We couldn't be more pleased with the permanent caregiver we've been working with for the last 1.5 years now. The temporary caregivers he had initially, still fill in when dad's regular caregiver is out sick or needs time off. We like that. The caregivers and staff are wonderful and have become a trusted part of our family. Dad's caregiver has been a blessing not only tending to his physical limitations and his home but also the social interaction that keeps him sharp and prevents him from getting lonely and bored day to day.

Master Care did not perform the basic tasks they were asked to perform. They were consistently late, constantly changing providers, and often just did not show up at all or call (but would still bill for those days). I would not recommend this service at all.

very pleased

We have been very pleased with MasterCare In Home Services. It isn't cheap, but then none of these types of services are, and the quality of care that we receive is great. We have been very well pleased.

Availability

We chose MasterCare because when we were panicking and stressing out after usual business hours for everyone else, they were there to call us and help us. Other companies offices were closed by 5pm but MasterCare called me at 730pm at the time we needed them. Because of their availability they were the company we chose and we have been very happy with them. We would recommend them to anyone looking for in home care.

The manager came out and took my info...

The manager came out and took my information. She is going to line up some care givers for me to interview.

MasterCare is locally owned and operated by a social worker and a geriatric business professional. Families can be assured they will receive quality service by working directly with the owners of the company. MasterCare allows individuals the ability to live in their home environment by providing comfort and care needs, allowing the highest quality of life.

MasterCare employs quality caregivers by carefully screening individuals by criminal background checks, intensive interviews, driver’s license verification and personal references. Once hired the caregiver attends orientation, on-going training and has regular supervision. These are just a few ways we insure our caregivers will be right for the seniors we provide service. MasterCare is licensed, bonded, insured, accredited by the State of Washington and a member of the Better Business Bureau.

Services are available for a one time visit, regular scheduled shifts or 24 hour live in care. Please call for a complimentary assessment to determine if MasterCare’s services are right for you and or your loved one!

We serve King, Pierce, Kitsap, Thurston, and Snohomish Counties.