Home Instead Senior Care - Dewey-Humboldt, AZ

Home Instead Senior Care - Dewey-Humboldt, AZ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Kind and professional Staff

The people that work there are just extremely kind and professional. Whenever I need anything they take care of it. My husband absolutely loves his caregivers. I really don't have any complaints.

cousin really enjoys it

My cousin really seems to enjoy them. She enjoys all the care givers, and is very pleased with all of them. She is very happy that she has them come, and she really enjoys the people that do come and help her. She tends to be there at home by herself most of the time, and they get her out and involved, enjoying life and doing things.

Great service so far

We've had a great experience with this homecare service so far! The caregivers themselves have been extraordinarily cheerful and kind. The administrative staff have been polite, cooperative, and helpful. The caregivers have always been prompt and on-time, and the company has always had a replacement ready and on-time if the regular caregiver was ill.

Incredibly Knowledgeable

Caroline from Home Instead was incredibly reassuring and very helpful throughout the entire process. She listened and knew what we wanted and really she just knew so much. They were very accommodating and willing to work with us to ensure we were happy. I would not hesistate to recommend them to anyone.