Home Instead Senior Care - Louisville, KY

Home Instead Senior Care - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

We are so glad that we interviewed and chose Home Instead. Within 2 weeks, my very independent-minded aunt decided she was ready for some help. Within a week and a half, she passed away. So her decline was very fast. Home Instead always responded with caring and good staff especially given the quickly changing conditions--from light home care, to doctor and emergency room visits, to 24 hour care, to in-hospital, to hospice care, to her last moments. Home Instead caregivers were there to help with all the physical needs as well as company and encouragement during the times a family member could not be there. The care managers were in touch with us often and offered valuable advice based on their experiences. Plus, they really seem to care about their care receivers and the family. During a very difficult time, they helped us tremendously!

Taking Good Care Of My Father and His Needs

We are satisfied with this home care agency. They are doing a great job caring for my father and his. They are with him 24 hours a day and 7 days a weeks. They do the cooking, cleaning, and personal care. We have used this agency before, and we were pleased. Overall this is a good home care agency, and I would recommend it.

It's been okay, but if you don't have a lot of hours to offer..

It's been okay, but if you don't have a lot of hours to offer it seems that it can be difficult to get a consistent caregiver to come on a regular basis. Even with a couple backups, it doesn't always seem possible to get one that you have worked with before. It can also be a little difficult to get a hold of the office, or get them to return calls. It was a bit of a bumpy start, though things seem to be coming along okay now, for the most part.

The caregivers from Home Instead have been wonderful for my Mom, and given my Dad a nice break.

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments.