Home Helpers - Little Rock, AR has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Great Director!!

The director of Home Helpers Pete does a great job. If there are any questions and concerns he is very quick about taking care of them. The caregivers do try their best to maintain everything clean. They also help preparing meals for my mother they do try and it's greatly appreciated. The meals could use a little improvement as well as the cleaning but overall everyone is wonderful the staff and the director are very attentive.

I do not think the process of setting up the service was explained very well!

The Caregivers that came out to assist me with light housekeeping, cleaning and some personal needs were not always on time. I also found my definition of clean and theirs was vastly different. When we set up the service they tried to understand what I was looking for in a Caregiver.

The service was helpful and reliable.

The service was helpful and reliable. They were there when we needed them. I didn't have any complaints. They did a good job.

They are excellent.

They are excellent. We have been very happy with their service. They have been helpful and reliable, and we don't have any issues with people not showing up on time.

At Home Helpers, we treat every client as though we were serving our own mother. When we hire a Caregiver, we aren’t looking for a warm body. We seek those with warm hearts who share our passion for

compassionate caregiving.

Sure, we professionally and compassionately care for and meet every client’s needs with bathing, dressing, grocery shopping, companionship, light housekeeping, transportation, feeding or meal preparation, etc. And of course all of our Caregivers are experienced and trained employees.

But the real reward is in seeing a Caregiver treat a client with the same love and care that their own family would.

That’s why we ALWAYS introduce a client and their family to a carefully selected Caregiver PRIOR to starting service. Families expect that our Caregivers treat their loved one with dignity, respect and honor. We do too.

We tailor a personalized Care Plan that will make life easier for everyone involved. We accomplish this through a free, in-home consultation and then ongoing profess