Home Helpers - Bolingbrook, IL has yet not published prices.

Unhappy with Service

The caregiver brought her son the first week, the second week was good, and the third week the caregiver didn't call or show up.

Trusted care for my husband

I had help at home from Naaman [removed] and a capable woman he brought. Then my husband entered Jennings Terrace nursing home for memory care with skilled nursing . He was there just 13 days and died on June 9. Having Home Helpers taught me that I could not take care of my husband by myself and the nursing home gave him 24 hours a day of safe and excellent care.
The gentleman who first contacted me gave me confidence that I had found trusted help. I am grateful. It made the transition much easier for me.T

The staff do a good job

The staff do a good job at Home Helper. However, if they say they are going to be punching in at a certain time and the care giver isn't there on time someone needs to call me. I have missed some appointments waiting around on them to show up, not knowing when they would. Other than that everything is going well.

there any time I need them

I really can't think of anything they can do to improve! My husband as PST. They get him out of bed and help him shower four times a week. They help with breakfast, help with therapy, etc. Any time I need them they are right there.