Options For Senior America - Atlanta, GA

Options For Senior America - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant be

Personal attention!

The personal attention provided by this agency is what we like the most about Options. [Removed], the caregiver is an excellent rep of the company.

Excellent service!

Veterans Affairs referred us to Options for Senior America as well as other home care agencies. We contacted several agencies and finally chose Options after speaking with representative Chuck C. The overall services provided for my husband have so far been excellent.

Very pleased.

I am very pleased thus far. Your team is reliable, trustworthy, dependable and patient.

Excellent care giver!

The branch office (Options - Atlanta) moves with all deliberate speed to assist clients who need help. The caregiver [Removed] is compassionate, dependable and very competent. Her interaction with our family is excellent.

So far they have been working out well.

So far they have been working out well. They show up when they are supposed to, and I haven't really had any complaints so far. We have been happy with the service.

Very helpful!

My mother was not opposed to having a care giver sitting with her while I am at work. Mr. [Removed] (Options Community Relations Manager) has been very helpful in following up and in answering all of our questions. The nurse was thorough and pleasant.

Excellent experience

My experience was excellent. Donna, Chuck and the aide are kind, considerate and professional. So grateful for the service.

Exceptional coverage even with short notice.

Donna in the office has given us exceptional coverage even with short notice. The quality assurance visits are beneficial and the overall quality of Options home care services is excellent.

Caring, professional and dependable

Ms. Boddie (care provider) is the epitomy of a caring, professional and dependable representative of Options. She could train others as she is the best.

I did have a few issues with the service,

The people from the agency were awesome, Chuck and Donna were very nice. I did have a few issues with the service, both with the caregivers themselves, as well as with billing. They didn't really do a good job of matching us with quality people, and I felt their billing rates were misleading.

good place

This is a good place

Very pleased with the service

We've been very pleased with how things have gone with Options for Senior America. We've had several different helpers from their service and they've all done very well! Everyone has been friendly, professional, and reliable. They are definitely a good choice if you're looking into in-home care!

The right agency when we needed it most!

At first we were not sure of how to go about booking home care services as this was the first time we had to have an aide to assist my mother. The social worker at the hospital gave us Options name as well as two other agencies. We contacted Options and explained to them our needs, Within two days they had a caregiver who was just the right fit. Couldn't be more pleased.