Home Bound Healthcare - Moline, IL

Home Bound Healthcare - Moline, IL has yet not published prices.

We fired them.

We fired them. The manager may have been fairly new, staffing was a problem, we never had any predictable reliable schedule about who was going to be there or when. They were not on time, we had a different person frequently, and they wouldn't know where they were going the next day. In my business it's simple, it comes down to would I recommend them to other people or not; I would not recommend them.

Had my first meeting today and was th...

Had my first meeting today and was thrilled. They will be just what I need. Very helpful, understanding, and accommodating!

Philosophy Home Bound Healthcare, Inc. subscribes to the concept of health defined by the World Health Organization: '... a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely absence of disease or infirmity. The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition.' Mission

Our mission is to provide a high quality of health care essential to the improvement of a patient’s total physical, emotional, and mental condition. Vision

The rights and privacy of Patients and their families are always foremost in our minds.

We have a non-discrimination policy against age, race, color, sex, national origin, religion, and handicaps (mental or physical) in the hiring of employees and the treatment of patients.

We continually seek to improve our services and be responsive to the ever-changing health needs of the community. We consider self evaluation to be an integral part of our services.