Comfort Keepers - Madison, WI

Comfort Keepers - Madison, WI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Very Satisfied!

I appreciate all the services that are provided in my home. The caregivers are on top of things. They are doing their job. They show up on time. I appreciate being able to bathe again! The caregivers are well trained. They have been able to do the things I need them to. They are knowledgeable when I ask them a question. I think the caregivers are compassionate because of the way they listen. The overall quality of the service has been very good. The caregivers come when I expect them to. The agency is very good at communicating with me. I have confidence in the office staff. They have the answers that I need. I am very satisfied.

Great Company

Comfort Keeper caregiver was a wonderful person, who took care of my mother as if she was her own mother. Very Satisfied with this company!

Not good!

Our experience was very bad with this agency. Often caregivers just didn't show up or call, & the company didn't seem to care. We never knew when or if a caregiver would show. Extremely undependable!

Wonderful Company

Thank you so much for the assistance you gave us. We were at the end of our rope and didn't know who to turn to. We knew Dad didn't want to go to a nursing home, but we couldn't stay with him 24/7 and carry on with our lives. I was going to quit my job so I could stay with him when Comfort Keepers came into our lives. You were a Godsend!

Not a good experience

We didn't have a good experience overall with this service. While the caregivers were outwardly friendly, and performed all the care adequately, there were some major issues. During the time we were using this service a $20,000 silver set disappeared. We can't prove it was the caregivers, but the list of who it could be is very short. We also believe they may have been covering up signs of my loved one's declining health so that we would not discontinue using their service to place him in an assisted living community.

Comfort Keepers provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. Whether companionship services or in-home safety solutions, we provide the support and services that improves lives and enables independent living at home.

Only Comfort Keepers offers Interactive Caregiving which provides clients a more healthy and meaningful quality of life.

As Quality is our watchword, ask us about our Ten-Point Promise and Peace of Mind Guarantee. A kind, caring, and compassionate agency dedicated to in-home care, Comfort Keepers in Madison, Wisconsin can provide award-winning resources for seniors across the greater Dane County region. Offering a focus on flexible solutions, a Ten Point Promise, and a Peace of Mind Guarantee, trained and certified caretakers, calledComfort Keepers, provide an interactive experience that strives to reach the highest achievable quality of life.With services that include bathing and hygiene, mobility assistance, companionship, meal preparation, laundry, and errands, as well as billing on an hourly, daily, or monthly basis, patients and their families can create a fully customized approach to comprehensive senior care.