Senior Helpers - Rockford, IL

Senior Helpers - Rockford, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

The Babe Ruth of Homecare Agencies!!!

I hired Senior Helpers to take care of my mother and I was extremely satisfied. The owner and office staff were extremely helpful and tentative to our needs. We also appreciated being able to change the scheduled caregiver, not that the first wasn't awesome. They all were very skilled but my mother had a fill in one day and then she decided she had more in common with that particular worker. The office was super understanding and split the hours between the two workers. My mother didn't want to lose her "friend" completely but really wanted to have the other worker more too. It worked out perfect. I recommend them any time I can. Senior Helpers was priced competitively with other companies, and the outstanding service and care makes them the best choice.

Not that happy

As the other review stated the owner is great but the service provided doesn't measure up. Lock up your valuables. How you can hire people to provide care and have them walk off with wedding, engagement and other family pieces is simply awful. This might be just one bad employee who slipped through background checks but it doesn't make it easier.

Great Owner

We really like the owner. That's why we went with them and there was great communication with the owner too. I know it was a reasonable rate comparatively to other places but still expensive. That's just what it is - home care is expensive.

I hesitate about the care because my mother had developed shingles during that time and the caregiver had just left her to sleep because that's what my mother wanted to do was lay down on the couch and take a nap. Later the neighbor came and my mom ended up going to the hospital and was there for quite some time so I hesitate about the care.

Senior Helpers of Rockford Provides dependable, consistent and affordable in-home non-medical personal and companion care services to assist the elderly, disabled or convalescent maintain their independence in the privacy of their home and provide peace of mind for their families. Our caregivers possess a genuine desire to help people and require qualities such as experience, patience and understanding. Caregivers provide a host of non-medical services such as: cooking a meal, taking a client to the doctor’s office, housekeeping chores, doing laundry, medication reminders, assistance with bathing and dressing, personal hygiene assistance and walking assistance. Senior Helpers of Rockford is licensed by the State of Illinois and all caregivers are insured and bonded and must pass a fingerprint criminal and felony background investigation. By offering our services on an hourly basis up to 24-hours “round the clock”, we can handle any situation that may arise.