Midwest Home Care - Monona, WI

Midwest Home Care - Monona, WI has yet not published prices.

Wonderful!!!

This is the first caregiver agency that my mom and I have been able to actually count on (and we tried many)! They treat their employees well which makes a huge difference in caregiver quality. Caregivers are happy and very nice, and they show up as scheduled. They are willing to take clients wherever they need/want to go. I can feel good about the care my mom with dementia gets from this agency!!!

They were always reliable and available for me.

They were always reliable and available for me. I was not nearby either, so working from far away, it was nice that when I called they were always able to get someone out.

Good service, overall

So far our experience with Midwest Home Care has been a good one! The people that come have been very helpful, and my loved one seems to like them a lot! We haven't had any issues with scheduling, and they're always prompt and on time. The only issue we've had is that sometimes it is difficult to get a hold of the director.

Midwest Home Care, LLC. (MHC) is a private comprehensive homecare agency providing services to help individuals manage the tasks of everyday living. We provide a wide range of services to enable elders remain at home and remain as independent as possible. From personal care, housekeeping, transportation to social outings or medical appointments, MHC provides a high quality service with prestigious recommendations. MHC coordinates property care and referrals services for financial and legal assistance. Care management is also available to coordinate a wide range of services and to communicate closely with clients and their families. We have unique and talented staff trained to work with clients living with dementia and other disabilities. Midwest Home Care also provides support services in nursing homes or assisted living facilities where one on one care is not available. Our staff will often continue working with a client from home to hospital, back home or somewhere different.