|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
Hillspring is a Transitional Care rehabilitation and nursing facility conveniently located just minutes from historic Springboro.
It’s a destination for those needing specialized care- on either a temporary or continuing basis-or help to return home following a health event.
Hillspring has an experienced, knowledgeable staff of nurses, therapists, and nutritionists. They get to know each patient and tailor specific therapy and treatment programs to meet his or her special needs.
Complementing the staff, Hillspring has a complete therapy gym, located in a private wing with the very latest in machines and exercise equipment.
Our rehab suites are equipped with flat-screen TVs, and Internet access- a great way to stay connected to friends and family. If family of friends come to visit and need to stay overnight, Hillspring offers the use of a spacious guest suite. There’s even a Starbuck’s Coffee Shop on site!
Hillspring was designed to help our patients receive the specialized care and treatment they need in a comfortable, supportive setting. We invite you to visit and see all Hillspring has to offer.