I highly recommend this home!!

We placed our Father in Highlander Elderly Care for a short period of time, not knowing he would not make it a full month. The care that was given to my father was superior! He was very well taken care of, kept clean and comfortable. They have shown us as a family so much compassion that they feel like family in such a short amount of time. The caregivers worked very hard and spent many hours watching over my dad as he declined, always showing him respect and compassion. It's a wonderful home for our aging elders to be comfortable in their last stages of life. Thank you to all of the staff who helped make my father's final journey a pleasant experience. We truly know you care! Thank you again...The Curtis Family

Thanks for everything you did !!!

It's a very good and clean place with 24 hours care and delicious food .I had a possibility to be there with my husband in every day for around 8 hours, they became like a family for me. I don't know how I can thanks them for all what they did for my husband. The caregiver make sure my husband had shower in every day and massage few times in the day and our friends came over and we play poker once a week. Thanks for everything you did !!!

Not a good match for Mom. ...

Not a good match for Mom. The owners were nice, the home was very neat and clean and well laid out and there appeared to be one other caretaker who made herself scarce. We saw only one other male resident and there appeared to be no activities planned for the residents except watching TV.

We provide a secure, caring environment for seniors and adults, requiring supervision to total assistance in a homelike environment. We provide home cooked meals 3 times a day, 24 hour care. Daily laundry and housekeeping services. Nurse on call.