Hayesville House - Hayesville, NC

The best of the best!!

My loved one has been really enjoying her stay so far at this community. I am very comfortable with the quality of care they are providing her and that she is safe in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the food and is enjoying the activities they have available throughout the week. Overall this place is the best of the best and I am pleased.

A very caring Facility!!

Hayesville House is a very caring community and if I had to go through this again, I would still choose this facility for my loved one(s). All of the staff including those who work in the kitchen are kind and thoughtful to the residents and family members at all times. They treat my Mother with love and respect and it's nice knowing that they care about her as much as I do.

excellent care givers and m...

excellent care givers and my mom has really been content and happy

Our Memory are Community is specifically designed for residents with memory impairment such as Alzheimer's and related dementias. Their well-being and dignity are reinforced by personal attention and assistance with activities of daily living.

We are fully licensed and accredited
We gladly accept Medicaid