Harmony House

We had to move my mother-in-law to an alternate facility that could better care for her in her advanced stages of dementia. Unfortunately, two days after we moved her she started to shut down and will probably pass sometime this weekend. Lidiya the caregiver at Harmony House has been wonderful. Not evening knowing my mother-in-law except for two days that she has been there, Lydiya stepped right up and has been guiding us through the process, explaining what to expect and really keeping us informed about any changes in my mother-in-laws condition. She has been gentle with Carley (mother-in-law) and very understanding and helpful to all of the family in this sad time.

The house itself is immaculate and the ladies who live there seem really happy and healthy. I only wish that we had moved my mother-in-law earlier.

I hope this turns out as wonderful as...

I hope this turns out as wonderful as it seems!

Our Beautiful Home is convinietly located with acces to the major freeways of Seatle area I-5 and 167, in the hearth of a quiet neighborhood with a privade view of the small lake and park. Close to the shopping centers and two hospitals. Us, the providers, live in the house for security and relaiability reasons.

The staff at harmony house are profesionally educated and highly trained. There is a RN on call 24/7, plus once weekly visitations when our residents are having their vital signs cheked. Our level of care is personal, proactiv and preventiv. For this reason we have daily exersises to promote muscle strengt, balance and good desposition. To suport mental health we have daily entertaiment exersises such as: bingo, dominous, and puzeles. For fun, we have beauty and tea parties. This way we help our residents maintaine their independence and confidence.

We provide home cooked meals every day our specialty is home made ravioly, and many others. Special diet available, plus snaks and drinks at any time.

Caring for the elderly comes from my hearth, it comes naturaly to me. Growing up, I always had older friends and my grandmother was my great mentor of life. We used to spend hours of talking, mom was too busy for that. My grandparents were great people or word and kindness and I loved being around them. Until this day it gives me a great joy to talk and work with elderly. Talking to these wonderful ladies I descover hiden treasury of great integrity and caracter, knowledge and yet simplicity. IN other words our residens enjoy a family relationship, they are a part of our life, it is not bussines only.

Even we have a nice place, it is not only about that. I personaly asure you that your loved one is going to get th