HARMONY CARE ADULT FAMILY HOME LLC - Bellevue, WA

HARMONY CARE ADULT FAMILY HOME LLC - Bellevue, WA has yet not published prices.

Excellent AFH

I found this AFH for my mother through a referral agency that highly recommended them, and a stellar review from the daughter of another resident. It is owned and operated by an RN with over 10 years experience in the senior care field that co-owns this AFH another facility with another woman. I was starting to think that I would not be able to find a place for my mother in which she would be well cared for and happy. She had been asked to leave 3 other facilities in the previous 3 months for behavioral issues. I was a little skeptical when the owner, Nancy, met my mom and told me that she could take care of her. But my mom has been there over one month now and the change is amazing. I have seen her about every other day and she is happy, well-dressed, and well-groomed. The owner and all of the caregivers are extremely upbeat, friendly, and patient. It is now clear to me what a huge difference there is in the quality, skill, and concern with senior caregivers. Every facility will tell you that their caregivers are those things, but from my experience more don't than do. And, the house is in a very quiet, pleasant residential neighborhood near Bellevue HS. The house is older, but has a very comfortable, homey feel. There are two family rooms, one with a TV, and the other with a piano and room for playing games or doing crafts. It has a nice big fenced yard in which the residents can enjoy the outdoors on nice days. If you are looking for an AFH in the central Bellevue area and they have an opening here, you should put this AFH on your list. I am very happy that I found it.