|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My mother has been living at Lake Heights AFH for almost 4 years. The care given by Gabriela, Chris and staff aides has been phenomenal. The environment provided allows each resident living there to live the best they can. Their personal needs are addressed and responded to promptly. The home is always spotless. When I arrive for a visit, anytime, it's calm and all the residents are tended to and looked after. Many times when I visit the home smells very good from what's being prepared in the kitchen for upcoming meals. Finding this home for my Mother has been a blessing for her and our family. I highly recommend this residence.
From the Office
Lake Heights Aging AFH, nestled in a quiet neighborhood, pledges to serve with kindness, love and professionalism.
The Lake Heights Aging AFH philosophy is to create pleasant days for each resident. Simply put, this means finding ways to involve residents in activities they enjoy and can be successful at, in a safe protected environment.
Lake Heights AFH is licensed by the state of Washington as an Adult Family Home for those who can no longer live independently.
Close to beach parks, Factoria Mall, churches and hospital.