Best Health Family Home - Newcastle, WA

Excellent Environment

My Mom moved to Best Health Family Home in July of 2015. She had been in an assisted living environment until then, but when she required a higher level of care than the assisted living center could provide, we started looking for an adult family home where there would be more accountability and continuity of care. What we found in the assisted living environment was that there were just too many different care givers and not enough accountability. Our experience with Best Health was wonderful. The people are very caring and conscientious about making sure everyone has what they need. I would not hesitate to place a love one in this adult family home.

very accommodating

At Best Health Family Home they are very accommodating to mom and her pets. She is getting the medical care that she needs there. Things are going really well. I cant think of any improvements that need to be made. I am very satisfied with our experience.

Very Pleased

We moved my Mom into Best Health Family Home about one month ago. We have very pleased with the way they have treated and cared for her. The staff takes a personal interest in each resident. We are very pleased we made this decision.

Heritage Home Care AFH’s have been serving since 1994. Renton Highlands and Newcastle overlooking Lake Washington.
Owner Anita Hoffman is a Registered Nurse, as well as, a licensed Certified Respiratory Care Practitioner. These qualifications enable Heritage Home Care the ability to care for clients with a wide variety of medical conditions and care issues. Care services include:
- Short Term rehab
- Hospice
- Respite
- Dementia
- Diabetes

Mission:
to provide an environment of safety and security, emotional support for our clients and those that love them, compassion in every situation and to provide care needs and a joyful heart and gentle touch.
Owners are professionally experienced with vast knowledge base for those seeking information of the profession independence to assisted care living.