Client

Management is slow to fix problems. Example, only one handicap accessible door was broke for 4 weeks until upper management was contacted. Cleaning is no longer done by manager, manager leaves early every day and is gone excessively. Broken things are not taken care of in a timely manner. Residents are friendly but management needs an overhaul.

Clean, affordable, fun, & management is dependable!
I love living here!

Halls are never vacuumed

Great place to live

I have lived here one year. FANTASTIC place to live. Bright and very comfortable. The residents are kind and many have developed great friendships. The community room is great and we play card and dice games almost every night. I would recommend this location to anyone and everyone.

Living at Hanley Place

Hanley Place Senior Apartments has been purchased by a new company. They have updated the first floor with new carpet, remodeled, and added beautiful artwork. I am blessed to live here at Hanley Place. The rent is affordable, and we now have community events that are fun, and entertaining. The new management actually cares about the residents here, she does a great job.

No one showed up for our sc...

No one showed up for our scheduled tour. From what we saw the place needed 'freshening'. The carpet in the hallways seemed dingy and it was poorly lighted. Very disappointed!!!