Beware of this place

I have mixed feelings about living at The Cambric. it is a nice new property but the soundproofing is poor. If you live facing the Mississippi Market's parking lot you will be awakened anywhere from 4:53 in the morning until 6:00 PM with noisy delivery trucks delivering and unloading at the Mississippi Market. It is very unpleasant. The 7th street side is also noisy.
Young adults hang out in the apartment parking lot smoking marijuana in the evenings. It is called a 55+ building but they allow young adults 18 and over to live there as long as an adult 55+ has rented the apartment they live in. Not Good!

The Connections I Have Made Are Good

I am happy to say that I has been enjoyable for me while being in this community. There are nice people living here with lots of activities to participate in. The staff give friendly and helpful interaction. I have been eating fine meals during my breaks of unpacking. It's pleasing to say it is located in a nice neighborhood/