Phalen Senior Lofts - Saint Paul, MN

Phalen Senior Lofts - Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

Bad experience, nobody was there to give me the showing

Very pleased

I am very pleased with the Phalen Senior Lofts. Management is diligent and helpful. Residents are friendly. Very clean. I am really glad that I moved here. Any issues are handled promptly and efficiently.

Sherman Associates

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear you enjoy living at Phalen Senior Lofts and have shared your feedback with our management team.

excellent communication

The person that I worked with to help get my uncle settled there (Melissa) was very helpful. There was a lot of communication back and forth and she was excellent. I was a little confused about some of the services they offer. For example, I thought they had the option for the residents to once a month or so take a bus to some local stores and other areas, but they do not. But it was still the best choice and my uncle is very happy there.

It's good, it's really great. They're...

It's good, it's really great. They're wonderful. Things are more expensive than where I was, but I'm in a major metropolitan area so you have to expect that.

If there's an emergency, there's a number that we can call for the manager but this is just an apartment building for old folks, so there's no staff for medical emergencies or any thing like that.

They don't offer activities here

new construction, nice, A patio which...

new construction, nice, A patio which was great. Location all wrong and cold, could fee the chill

Phalen Senior Lofts is a 62+ Independent Senior Community, located in the vibrant Phalen Corridor of St. Paul, just north of Downtown. The lofts feature conscientious, generous floor plans, secured entrances and a recently upgraded community room. Phalen Senior Lofts has access to major highways and several bus lines. It is in walking distance to local restaurants, parks, and neighborhood shops. With a number of parks in the neighborhood, Phalen residents are able to enjoy Minnesotan nature while benefiting from the advantages of city living. Residents can enjoy a nice picnic just across the street at the East Side Heritage Park’s pavilion. Most importantly, Phalen residents have the benefit of caring, on-site management and local ownership. Phalen Senior Lofts is a proud participant of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program, allowing for budget-sensitive rents. Our community is committed to the health and happiness of our residents with excellent, professional staff and service to all residents.

Community Features Include:

Community room with kitchen area
Lounge area
24-hour fitness center
Trash chutes on each floor
Centrally-located elevators
Controlled access entries
24-hour emergency maintenance
On-site professional management
Retail shop on-site
Served by several bus lines
100% smoke-free environment
Pet friendly community
Underground heated parking

Apartment Features Include:

Walk-out balcony
Dishwasher
Electric range with self-cleaning oven
Mini-blinds on all windows
Satellite television access
Individual climate controls
Central air and heat
Water, sewer & trash removal included in rent

Rental Income Limits Apply to Some Homes:
*Limits subject to change annually, call for details.

1 Person $30,350