Hallsworth house has to be the most deglictive personal care Home in the state. Should have been closed along time ago. I don’t know how I️t hasn’t with state coming in every other week. Please if u love your family don’t put them there. They will sit in their waste for hours only changed 2 times a day. Residents belongings go missing because of the low income junkies they hire.

This place should be closed by the state of Pennsylvania!!! The residents sit in urine soaked depends they are put on medications that this home demands so they can control them by keeping the stints sitting staring into space!!! I know this as a grandparent of mine went through this!!! They put an act on and when you refuse the meds they ask you to leave!!!! Please if you love your family member find a better place!!

I am very happy with this place. My loved one is very well taken care of and kept busy with so many activities and entertainment! The ratio of staff to residents is more than I’ve seen anywhere else in my search. Very clean facility and decent meals! I would highly recommend this place!

👍to the staff

I've begin volunteering my time to help out with the Activities. I have found all of the staff to be caring, attentive and in tune with the residents needs. The residents that I've had a chance to chat with have been happy, looking good, and smell free, as is the facility. When my parents have a need for placement I will surely consider Hallsworth House!!

HORRIBLE PLACE

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO PLACE YOUR LOVED ONES! THEY ARE OVER PRICED AND SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOU IN THERE! THE STAFF CAN BE FOUND OUTSIDE SMOKING WHILE PATIENTS ARE SITTING FOR THE MOST PART UNATTENDED! NO DRINKS ARE GIVEN ON REGULAR BASIS! THE ADMINISTRATION LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED! RETHINK BEFORE YOU SIGN ANY AGREEMENTS! THIS PLACE DOES NOT CARE FOR THEIR RESIDENTS AT ALL! TERRIBLE PLACE !!!!!! ONE OF MY GRANDPARENTS WAS IN THIS PLACE FOR A WEEK AND MY PARENTS REMOVED BECAUSE OF THE UNTRAINED STAFF AND THE LACK OF ATTENDANCE AND CARE!

Not a place for your loved one!

This place looks amazing when you walk in but that is because they are hiding the truth! They do not take care of their patients! They make it look as if it is a vacationing resort, but it is NOT!!! They do not train their staff and they are under staffed for the number of residents. I visited this facility and decided it was NOT the place for my mother after a short visit! The patients were sitting around with very very little interaction! If you love your family member, please do not place them in this facility! I found caring for my mother at home with aids was the best solution than the Hallsworth House!

I really liked this community.

I really liked this community. It was very clean, none of the residents looked in bad condition. The staff was friendly, I talked to the owner he was very nice. I looked at the rooms, and they had nice bathrooms. There was a lot of activities. I didn't care for the area that you walk into the community, it was part of the Alzheimer's wing, however I was told that you can go in through the opposite side, so mom didn't have to see that. I did notice that they do not have a dietitian on staff, but they do try their hardest to accommodate their residents special diets the best that they can. I believe my mom would fit in here.

Clinical and Understaffed

My dad was there and that was very clinical. It was a very small facility and they did not have a suitable staff to patient ratio. That's why we took my dad out of there.

The Hallsworth House is a senior care facility located in Monessen, PA. We are known for our ability to care for patients with Dementia and Alzheimer conditions. However, we also have a new Independence Wing for the senior that is capable of communicating their needs to our well trained staff. This wing is set up with private rooms and each room contains a bathroom. Certain guidelines have been established to determine if this living situation would be a match for your loved one. We are also known for providing a comfortable and serene home-like environment. Our facility is equipped with spacious living areas and your loved one will enjoy home cooked meals in a large dining room area. We also provide laundry and housekeeping services to meet your loved ones specific needs. Our facility is fenced and a 24 hour security system has been installed to keep your loved one safe. It is our goal to provide a relaxing lifestyle that will keep your loved one safe and meet their needs in their golden years.