Guardian Home Care - Bakersfield, CA

Guardian Home Care - Bakersfield, CA has yet not published prices.

Would Use Them Again

Due to circumstances that were beyond our control, we had to suspend using this agency for while. However my first impression of them was wonderful and the few hours that I did have them the women was great. From beginning to end this service was understanding and kind. They listened to what I needed for my mom. They were willing to work with me and learn however circumstances changed with both my parents care and they were very understanding and helped me through a stressful situation. I can't say thank you enough and will use them again.

Not the best option for my mom!

The staff sent by Guardian Home Care was very kind. They offered good companionship and took good care of my mom. It became difficult at times because they could be unreliable.. Sometimes a staff member would call in sick and they didn't offer a quick replacement. We were left at times to care for her alone which was very difficult.

Great Home Care

This home care is working out very well. My parents have really adjusted well the help coming into their home and helping out. He really likes the care givers, and my mother enjoys the help. They are very helpful and likable. Pretty much whatever my father asks them to do they do it. They play cards with him and take him on little walks. They are very nice and professional. I would recommend this home care agency. Just make sure you make a list of what you would like for the care givers to do with your loved one. They are very good at following directions.