Dad really likes that it feels like home

I’ve been happy with this facility from the very beginning. I like the personal care and the staff. The most important thing is that my Dad is happy and comfortable. I’ve been able to visit during meal times and the food looks really good. There aren’t a lot of options to choose from, it’s a very small facility, but it looks nutritional and well balanced. The community offers bingo nights and other types of activities for the residents to participate in. The girls that work there are very nice and professional; they really provide great care.

They are good providors and take really good care!

They are good providors and take really good care! They were my first choice and are a good value. It's clean and they are friendly. They do a great job. I wish we could go back!

Gross Assisted Living offers the following services in a country home like setting 24 hour trained staff, 25 years experience, family owned & operated, private and semi private rooms, barrier free, wheel chair accessible, in house sprinkler system, security alarmed doors, 3 well balanced meals and snacks,cable in all rooms, group activities. Our goal is to meet each resident's needs while maintaing the highest level of choice,privacy,respect and individuality.