Covenant Glen - Frankenmuth, MI

Very Good with many amenities, Good Bang for Your Buck

I have just placed my Wife into Covenant Glen in Frankenmuth. The process was quite smooth, but also I needed to be patient, a hard thing for me to do..But the administration & staff at this place is top notch. The Exec. Director & I had spoke on the phone several times, and I also worked with "The Alissa's".. a very good experience. I moved my wife from a failing facility to a much better place with more STUFF & for less money. The monthly fees are very competitive.. I know I've done my homework & have a LTC policy on my wife... I have no reservations about placing wife in the CARE of Covenant Glen.. Thank Goodness for Good People... [Removed]

An ok community.

I would recommend this community if you would like to live in Frankenmuth. Mom does not like the food as there is not much variety. They offer daily activities such as bingo and crafts. They offer church services. The communication with the administration could be better. I feel they need more staff. The staff they do have are caring and take good care of mom. They keep the community clean.