Griswold Home Care - Bellevue - Bellevue, WA

Griswold Home Care - Bellevue - Bellevue, WA has yet not published prices.

I would recommend this home care agency!

Things are working out quite well with Griswold Special Care. The live in caregivers are nice. They help with lite housekeeping and cooking. They also help my Father in law with his personal needs. The administrative staff were very friendly and explained what the process was for setting up care.

Very Great Home Care

Our experience with this home care agency was a great one we were very happy with their services. My mother was happy to be back home and we knew she was going to need some help while she was there. The caregivers was helping her out with cooking and cleaning as well as helping with dressing and bathing her self. They did a great job with everything we were very satisfied with everything. I have already recommend it to my cousin and he has been using them for weeks and he is very pleased also.

big help

This place was won wonderful to me. My husband was really declining and didn't what to do so I asked them to help me and they did. I dont know what I would have done without them. I would recommend them to any one.

Good Care... When They Showed Up

We would schedule somebody and they would not show up. That happened so many times. They had some issues with staffing, so that knocked them way down. When they were there we liked the care, but there were too many times they did not show up. I think they had some unusual circumstances though, somethings they didn't plan on, but it did leave us in the dark.

So far so good!

We've only been utilizing services for a short time and it has been a really good experience so far. We have two caregivers coming on a regular basis although my husband really doesn't want the help. It has been a big relief having the extra help and I Really appreciate the fact that they haven't given up. Although my husband isn't very accepting of the help they still do what they can and engage in conversation with him which could be a difficult task. All in all things are going as good as they can be.

going well

Things started out a little choppy at first, but since then things have really smoothed out and gone well. The first lady to come out did not seem like she wanted to be here. I gave them that feedback, and they started sending someone else out and I really like the lady they have coming out now.

Griswold Special Care has helped clients live comfortably in their homes for nearly thirty years as one of the longest-standing home care companies in the country. Our company was founded by Dr. Jean Griswold, the wife of a minister, who saw a need among the members of her congregation for passionate, experienced and well-screened caregivers. With a focus on quality, she built a successful business by enabling clients to receive the best possible care at the most affordable price.

Today our mission continues as thousands of clients enjoy living at home with the help of hourly or live-in caregivers across the country.

The fact is that more experienced caregivers often prefer to work as independent contractors to enjoy the flexibility and greater potential pay benefits of self-employment.

When you make your own choices, you feel better about the care you receive. Home care registries are designed with choice, quality, and affordability in mind. Whatever choice you make for home care, we want you to make a well-informed decision.

If you have questions, or to schedule a free home assessment, please call us. When you have all of the information, we’re confident you’ll choose Griswold Special care. We believe in treating your family as if it were our own.