Griswold Special Care - Tucker, GA has yet not published prices.

Griswold was knowledgeable and up front. As someone completely new to having a sick and/ or dying parent, there are lots of unknowns that you don't even know to think about or ask. They had lots of advice about things I hadn't even begun to consider on this road to elder care. The person they sent out, Linda, was invaluable. My mom fell for her and would not let her go even though we had other relatives step up to help. She was thorough and gentle and we felt she really cared for my mom and my dad as well.

wonderful

They are very good with following up on any questions and being very good with communication. They care giver that they have given to help us out has been wonderful. They also helped us out a lot to get things sorted out with our insurance. Everything about Griswold Special Care has been great and I would highly recommend them.

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE

The World’s Oldest Multinational Non-medical Homecare Company

Trusted Homecare at Affordable Rates

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE refers Caregivers who provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care services for people who:

 Need help with daily living

 Are alone or at risk

 Have families living far away

 Have a disability

 Need help in a facility

 Recovering from hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility discharge.

Caregivers referred by GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE have a passion for caring, plus the skills and commitment to help Clients remain independent at home. Many have experience with Alzheimer’s disease, Cancer, AIDS, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, A.L.S. and more.

Raising the bar in Homecare

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE excels in finding the right person for you! Our selective screening process exceeds industry standards and includes an a face-to-face, behavioral-based interview, comprehensive reference checks, criminal record checks, initial and ongoing home visits to ensure continuing Client satisfaction.

Caregivers earn competitive wages so that we can attract the best individuals in the community. Yet, we keep our administrative overhead to a minimum to be the wisest financial alternative for our Clients and their families.

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE offers family members valuable peace of mind.