Synergy Homecare of Metro Atlanta - Decatur, GA

Synergy Homecare of Metro Atlanta - Decatur, GA has yet not published prices.

Help in a Crisis Situation

Synergy Homecare came to our rescue after a family member living alone had a bad fall. Our Senior Advisor with A Place For Mom had already recommended Synergy Homecare as a possible choice for our family member. Within a few hours of our phone call, Synergy had caregivers in place 24/7 . The owners were so helpful and knowledgeable about the steps we needed to take after the fall. Our family was so relieved to have solid advice from a company who truly cared about our situation!

Pleasant Experience

I am very pleased with Synergy Homecare of Metro Atlanta since starting their home care. The caregiver is a very pleasant young woman, she is very business like and accomodating. Speaking with anyone at Synergy has been very pleasant. Things are going great.

Very prompt and attentive!

We utilized services for two days through Synergy and everything went well. The staff was very friendly and seemed to be very attentive as well. The one thing that I did not like is the fact that I asked for someone to assist with showering at least one of those days which they didn't do other than that things went well. I'd say I would recommend.

Great service!

Things have gone very well with Synergy Homecare so far. Everyone has been very friendly and easy to work with, and my loved one likes the people that they send to work with her. They have been very reliable, and already seem to have a great rapport with my Mom!

Caring for your aging parents or a family member can be exhausting, lonely work – but you are not alone. Thousands of families go through this every year and find comfort and relief with Synergy HomeCare. We are an affordable, compassionate choice for family caregivers considering nursing homes or assisted living facilities, and our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer comfort and relief. We offer customized in-home care for seniors and other people limited by Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia, patients recovering from surgery – even new mothers. Our team specializes in providing a friendly, helping hand around the house, from basic housekeeping and companionship to personal or memory care services.

Finding the right help for someone you care for can be a difficult decision. Our expereinced and friendly staff can help you understand your options, compare the costs – and get you help fast.

Making the decision to contact an in-home care services agency for a family member can be one of the hardest choices you can make. At Synergy HomeCare of Metro Atlanta in Georgia, we know and understand this fully and welcome the opportunity to come and speak with both you and your family member. At Synergy HomeCare, we strive to provide the utmost comfort and highest quality of life for our clients every day. So please, if your loved one lives in Avondale Estates, Buckhead, Decatur, Downtown Atlanta, Druid Hills, Edgewood Candler Park, Inman Park, Metro Atlanta, Midtown, Morningside, Stone Mountain or Tucker, don't let another day go by without contacting Synergy HomeCare.