My mother lives here and we have no complaints.

Dont move here

I would not recommend an elderly person is in critical condition from being stabbed by a man who entered her apartment he has basically gotten away with it because no cameras in the building work. Read for yourself. Horrible management.

[removed]

Lady in critical condition!!!

This is a horrible place for anyone to live in nevetheless our elderly. It is riddled with bed bugs there are people staying on the property that are clearly not 55 and up. On yesterday a resident was nearly stabbed to death by a man who got into her apartment. She was stabbes multiple times and left for dead. She is in critical condition at the trama center in Atlanta. The police have no leads because the security cameras in the buildings dont work. So basically this crime will go unresolved because there are very little leads. My parents have stayed over a year there and have constantly complained of the main entrance and exit doors being broken and left open for anyone to come right in. Thwy were told it would be fixed but always remain untouched. The elderly there are all worried sick and fearing for their lives. Long story short don't move here. Its dangerous unkept and getting worst by the day.

It's been fine so far. I don't have any major complaints.

It's been fine so far. I don't have any major complaints. I would rate them very highly at this point and give them a five.