Best EVER

Amazing place, homey,comfortable, great owners, great staff, residents get more care than ANY other place I have been in. There is just not enough words to describe how perfect this place is for anyone who lives here. Don't miss out, at least call and tour before you "settle" for another place. Because this is NOT settling,it is perfect!

Granny's Delight Fabulous

Granny's Delight is exactly that. Warm and cozy, very nice and clean, and everyone is well cared for. However we where not referred by " A Place For Mom" but were fortunate to find them with the help of U of M hospital.

Amazing place!

That woman cleans her floors on her hands and knees. I’d given them more than a five if I could. The woman her staff are a special aura about them. I told them that when my time comes I’d want to be there. They have gardening and movies and they go places sometimes if they’re physically able to go. It’s a very special place and I wish it could be bigger so more people could experience it. It’s well worth the price.

Spoke to Ginger. Does not ...

Spoke to Ginger. Does not usually take in dementia/Alzheimer's people. Not the care needed.

Granny's Delight, is an Adult Foster Care Home located in Brighton Michigan. Our residents can make themselves feel right at home, having freedom to casually walk through spacious perennial gardens, or simply take advantage and lounge inside. We offer three hearty meals per day, prepared the way you're used to, topped off with dessert.

With twenty years experience and licensed with our own business now, for over nine years, we insist that all our seniors start each day bathed with a fresh set of cloths.

We offer in-house doctors and nurses, who work with your own personal care providers, making it easier for loved ones to stay on their regular routine. labs, ex-ray and physical therapy are included.

After all, doesn't your loved one deserve being treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.

Our facility is located on a main highway and is easily accessed from surrounding expressways.