Great Assisted Living Facility

Delightful place for your elderly family and or friends. The atmosphere is light and bright, wonderful meals and there activities for everyone.

All is Well

All is well since my father's move to this community. He is doing well, and I'am satisfied.

They offer a program for the whole family!!

The staff at Granite Ledges is wonderfully supportive of the residents as well as their families. My mother in law seems to like the food. They do offer daily activities. The community is pretty clean, however I think it could be improved. I would recommend this community.

The staff is amazing, supportI've and caring. I highly recommend Granite Ledges.

At Granite Ledges of Concord, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle in our Assisted Living facility. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.