|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Very nice looking smaller community
I toured this community when I was looking into care options for a loved one. This was a smaller group home type setting, and I thought everything here looked very nice. The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly and caring. Unfortunately I don't think the level of care would have been appropriate for my loved one, he had movement issues they would have had difficulty assisting him with.
It’s a quiet community. It’s a small type arrangement with just six residents. So it makes for a better setting as far as we’re concerned. From what I gather the food is okay. There is on the street parking and I haven’t had any trouble finding a place.
top of the line environment...
top of the line environment...beautuful home and neighnorhood. house is immaculate inside and out...3 cna's revolving 12 hours shifts...owner is a rn...have not found out the cost yet..waiting to talk to owner...this house out shines them all.